Featuring a compact 25mm dual-feed, wideband patch element with a two-stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA), the TW1421 provides excellent axial ratio and cross-polarization rejection across the full frequency band.
Tallysman offers custom tuning services to optimize the performance of the TW1421 for any OEM installation environment.
If you need enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi, the alternative TW1422 provides these additional benefits with an LNA pre-filter.
- High Accuracy GPS & GLONASS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Compact Dual Feed Patch Element
- 1dB bandwidth 1575-1606MHz
- Very low noise LNA: <1.25 dB
- <1.5 dB Axial Ratio @ zenith over bandwidth
- LNA gain: 28 dB typ.
- Wide Supply voltage: fixed 2.5V to 16V
- ESD circuit protection: 15KV
- Temperature Compensated Gain
- Great multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Improved carrier phase linearity
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Compact form factor
- RoHS compliant
Tallysman Wireless offers a warranty of 1-3 years on all of it’s products. The warranty ensures that the products are free from defects of materials or workmanship and conform to Tallysman’s specifications under normal use. Embedded antennas are covered by a one (1) year standard warranty. All housed antennas and accessories (inline amplifiers, splitters, and bias tees) manufactured after January 1, 2020 are covered by a three-year warranty. The warranty is covered in more detail on the Tallysman Wireless Warranty page.
Why Buy from Us?
In business since 2004, Canal Geomatics is an authorized dealer for Tallysman Systems and has established itself as an industry-leading distributor of high-precision positioning products in North America. Our mission is to find the best solution for each unique application and extend premium support to ensure the long-term success of our customers. We offer both volume and reseller discounts for the majority of our product lines.
The TW1421 embedded single band GNSS antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.